Accelerate Threat Detection with InfusionPoints' VNSOC360° Managed Detection and Response
InfusionPoints' VNSOC360° Managed Detection and Response delivers exceptional Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Log Management, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Many companies try to achieve better security by purchasing the latest set of security tools, they spend a lot of money buying an IDS and SIEM products. However, many companies do not have the capabilities to follow through and use the IDS and SIEM systems properly, and most will fail. Buying your own tools more often than not is no guarantee of results.
So it is imperative to combine a strong team with the fundamental tools of IDS, log management, and SIEM, to provide the required insight to defend your business environment. The first step is to have a professional security team that knows how to get the most out of the resources you have available.
InfusionPoints provides a professional security team and tools to meet your company's security needs. We combine strong security analytics and automated tools to defend your business environment. Our VNSOC360° Managed Detection and Response include the latest security operation capabilities to defend your business environment.
- Network Intrusion Detection system (NIDS) -- to examine your network packets, protocols and IP addresses
- Host Intrusion Detection system (HIDS) -- to examine system to see files, usernames and hosts
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)-- to see changes in files and registry settings
- Log Management -- to show user sessions, transactions in databases and configuration changes
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) -- pulls security event information together to give insight into your infrastructure and your business to help find intrusions before they become large breaches
SECURITY INFORMATION AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
Using the kill chain taxonomy to highlight the most important threats facing your environment and the anomalies. We focus on all types of threats directed against your critical infrastructure and when known bad actors have triggered an alarm, we act.
- Focus on the attack
- Create remediation reccommendations
- Set up notifications through our ticketing portal
Includes a system that collects and stores Log Files from:
- Virtualization Systems, Operating Systems, Networking Systems, Applications, and Databases
- Allows centralized access to logs instead of accessing them from each system individually
- Gives you holistic insight into your business environment and meet compliance requirements
MANAGED IT SECURITY MONITORING
Enabling you to detect threats as they emerge in your critical cloud and on-premises infrastructure includes:
- Built-in host intrusion detection (HIDS)
- Network intrusion detection (NIDS)
- Cloud intrusion detection for private and public cloud environments including AWS, Microsoft Office365 and Azure